Here are the 10 Scrolls of the Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino. They are subtitled for ease of reading.
Og Mandino’s 10 Scrolls…..
1. Today I begin a new life
2. I will greet this day with love in my heart
3. I will persist until I succeed
4. I am nature’s greatest miracle
5. I will live this day as if it is my last
6. Today I will be master of my emotions
7. I will laugh at the world
8. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold
9. I will act now
10. I will pray for guidance
The Greatest Salesman in the World is a book, written by Og Mandino, that serves as a guide to a philosophy of salesmanship, and success, telling the story of Hafid, a poor camel boy who achieves a life of abundance. The book was first published in 1968, and re-issued in 1983 by Bantam. A hardcover edition was published by Buccaneer Books in June, 1993. In 1970, Success Motivation Institute purchased the rights to produce the audio recording.
If Mandino’s suggested reading structure is followed, it would take about 10 months to read the book.